Off The Track Thoroughbred mares
Baltimore City Life
Hopeful Politician

Monday, January 19, 2015

Preparing for Aiken

Over the last month and a half I've had the pleasure of getting to know the most amazing little horse ever. The new addition to the team "Let Them Eat Cake" aka Marie joined us on my 17th birthday. She's just a lanky dark bay mare but I can already tell she's something really special. She picks everything up so quickly, her dressage is excelling at an almost alarming rate and her jumping is spectacular.

We're looking forward to the great trek to South Carolina a week from today with the goals of Marie competing at Paradise, Sporting Days and Pine Top Spring. Hopefully this time next year little Marie will be preparing for her first prelim.

Thanks go out to my awesome parents, trainer and the whole team at After The Races.  Marie is the most wonderful four year old and I'm so excited for her bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment